Monday 1 January 2018

Welcome 2018

So it’s a new year. And what’s new? Well, here are my 2017 resolutions..

1. i still wanted buy a house of my own.  instead of depend on someone else to find for me, i think its time for me to do it myself.  i cannot depend on people for the rest of my life kan?

I bought a house! Finally. A dream come true? Ok maybe not! Another debts to add on to my not so perfect life.. I bought a new car too! 

2. since i am a PG, i wish i can defense my proposal by the end of 2017.

Well, I even failed to prepare my proposal. But I managed to find a supervisor. And completed the coursework. 

3. participate in 4 10km running events. lose some weight and fat..

I ran more than 4 races of 10km. I registered 20 races.. I did not lost any weight.. But I lost some fat.. For a record, I clocked 909.17km all year round. Pheww!

4. live life to the fullest and enjoy every moment of my life.

I hit the wall sometimes, and that’s normal..


And what’s for 2018?

1. Defense proposal! It’s a must I guess! If it is not in Mar, maybe June or July. Before the 5th semester end. Btw, the new house loan cost me fortune. So I have to be able to serve th loan. Hence the DBA is important to me.. 🤣

2. I wanna run at least 1 FM, 1 road Ultra and 1 trail Ultra. Ok this is sooo crazy! It’s ok if I don’t achieve this. Theres always next year.. 😑

3. Vacation - 1 local destination & 1 overseas. I wanna see the world! I do not wish to stuck in my shell forever.

4. Apply Konmarie method for my cocoon I called a home.

That’s all. What’s more important to me is.. My DBA. Focus focus and focus. Nothing else!

No comments: