Thursday 25 May 2017

I ran 21km

It's been awhile since my last posting. Not because i don't want to write, it is simply because i don't know what to write.

Last Sunday, i ran my first Half Marathon run. Yes you read it right. I ran 21km. The farthest run i had in my life.

Running to me know is like a cocaine. Very addictive, I can't have it all the time. But I ensure i run everytime I have the time.

So what makes me running? It is simply because I feel happy everytime i finish my run.  The feeling that I could'nt explain.


My disfunctional running family #teamprotonrunners . I'm glad I had a chance to know them. Definitely the greatest years and counting.. 


I ran my first 22.46km in 3hrs05min. Bonked at KM17, both legs cramp at KM19 to the finishing line. Absolutely a lesson to learn. 


No comments: