Tuesday 22 December 2009

when love and hate collide..

when love and hate collide.. Owh i need a holiday..

2009 will end soon.. Still i didnt go for any vacation this year.. Still no holiday for myself.. And still my 2009 resolutions not fulfill.. And still.. Theres a lot more to do.. And still.. I am wat i am.. Dont complaint pls.. :|

As times goes by.. Thank u to adun a.k.a paduka fansiar esq for being a gud fren to me.. For being my gossip centre.. When i am desperately need a gossip.. For being my lawyer.. When i need a legal advice.. For being my farmer.. When im away from my farm at farmville.. For being my babysitter.. When ive got no time to babysit mitchan.. For being my teacher.. When i dunno how to spell.. For being my walking dictionary.. When i dunno the meaning.. And.. For being my psychiarist.. When i am in meoyan mode as u said.. (i never realize there is so many things u did for me.. Hehehe)

i am in meroyan mode.. Thank u very much..

1 comment:

nurul said...

awwwww... so sweet.. :D
but i stil remember that 'killer' bob! :D