Sunday 16 September 2012

things i do for a living...

there are few things that i do for a living... antaranya...


ribbon maker at night... i luv hair clip... especially hand made with ribbons material... i cant resist to buy the hair clips until one day i said to myself... ók lets start somewhere... and... i came out with AmaroNetto Houz.. my ribbons collection... u can visit my blog amaronettohouz.blogspot.com or add me on my FB... AmaroNetto Houz (amaronettohouz@gmail.com)

ok... this picture not say that i am a telephonist during night neither weekend... nor working at the phone shop... this picture actually trying to tell u all that... sometimes during weekend im helping my friends doing their module for accounting... pen is use to write and the phone is use as a calculator... :)

will tell you more about the things i do for a living on next entry...

No comments: