Monday 17 October 2011

Bridezilla Journey Begins...

my last post was on 30th of May 2011... wth??? dah bersarang... bukan takat labah2... tok nenek labah2 juga ada...

yes...im busy with work... assignments... school... etc... wait... that etc cannot be justifed... cos i dunno wat is the etc...

doing assignments is soooooooooooooooooooooo boring... so i decided to write something in here...

owhhh ya... btw... in 7 months time... most of my posting will be my preparation for my wedding next year... if any posting la kan... knowing myself... im in a lazy mode and condition now... dunno wat to write... i wrote too many proposals in the office... plus the writers blocked im in now... so... there is no posting...


and btw... currently im searching for the best option for my wedding... bride to be yang bajet hokehhhh... heheheh... im not rich to have a wedding like kate middleton... so... anything yang murah dan menepati citarasa.... Mak Ok Je... :)

and my bridezilla journey begins with searching... surfing... and dreaming.... :)

No comments: